We often get questions about studying Disability Studies at Syracuse University, applying to and attending Syracuse, and other questions. If you have a question that’s not answered below, please contact us!
About Disability Studies at Syracuse University
- What is Disability Studies?
- What careers does Disability Studies prepare me for?
- If I go into Disability Studies At SU, what field do I receive my degree in?
- What will I study in the CAS?
- Can I still take courses in Disability Studies and work with DS faculty if I am not in the DS doctoral program?
- Can I receive my degree online?
- What areas of disability do faculty at SU focus their work?
Minor in Disability Studies at Syracuse University
There is a separate FAQ specific to the minor which can be found on the page for the minor in Disability Studies
Apply to and Attending Syracuse University