- Graduate (Masters and Ph.D.)
- Graduate Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS) Program in Disability Studies (The CAS in Disability Studies is available to students matriculated in any graduate program at Syracuse University as well as persons who are not otherwise enrolled in a university program.)
- Joint Degree Program in Law (J.D.) and Education (Masters and CAS in Disability Studies)
- Undergraduate Minor in Disability Studies
Academic Unit: Cultural Foundations of Education, School of Education
Address: 350 Huntington Hall
Syracuse NY 13244
Contact: Alan Foley Ph.D., Coordinator of Disability Studies
For more information
- For information on graduate Disability Studies (including the CAS in Disability Studies) or general questions about the program, please contact professor Alan Foley at email@example.com or 315-443-5087.
- For more information about the Disability Law and Policy Program or the Joint Degree Program in Law and Education, please contact Professor Arlene Kanter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For general information on graduate programs in the Department of Cultural Foundations of Education, please contact Maryann Barker at email@example.com or 315-443-3851.